So today I decided that I need to learn a little more then simply pausing and un pausing a game especially since I was already successful in this area so I'm closing the pong project for now and spent some of this class looking for a new tutorial to show me some more advanced godot mechanics and settled on one on youtube which will create a cannon shooting game the destroys enemies with health bars, this will each me about how to use the physics nodes and how to code in a cleaner fashion. So far Ive only created the first couple scenes one being the controller and the other being the cannon scene where I also imported the cannon texture (I downloaded all the assets needed for the project from the link provided by the tutorial.
Tomorrow I'll most likely finish setting up the scene and begin coding some of the game mechanics, I'm excited to start working with the engines physics engine, I never used it in the pong game which could've cause difficulties when moving to the main project of the semester. Zach is still creating the first character's sprites so I'll continue to keep myself busy by increasing my knowledge of the engine until I have enough resources to being working on "Project Zenf".
No comments:
Post a Comment